You have been transferred to Byron Shire Council's online Transaction Centre called eServices. This site is part of Council's commitment to innovation and accessibility, giving customers quick, easy access to its services.
To begin your session make a selection from the menu to the left.
- Application tracking to view the progress of a DA, or check what has been approved in your area.
- Current DA notifications to view applications currently on public exhibition or to see what has been determined in the last month.
- Payments to make online payments for Debtors, Rates and Water / Sewer accounts.
- Public access sessions and submissions to lodge a request to speak at a Council meeting.
- Report It to get in touch with Council to report a problem or request a service.
If you have any questions or problems in using this service please contact Council on 02 6626 7000 during business hours.